I have two Win XP notebooks (NBs) (1 w/ XPH & 1 w/ XPP).
The XPP NB is an IBM T30 with a 40gb 9.5mm 2.5" PATA HDD.
I also have an ancient Toshiba 4005cds Satellite NB
with a 4.1gb HDD and WinME.
I might source a 250gb WD2500BEVE 9.5mm 2.5" PATA HDD.
I would put 3 (NTFS) partitions on the 250gb HDD & install my
current XPP OS/Program partition on the 250gb bootpartition
via cloned images. I use DriveImage XML.
I am wondering about then putting the 40gb HDD to use by -
1) creating two partitions on the 40gb HDD;
1) formatting the 40gb HDD bootpartition as FAT32;
3) installing/transferring WinME onto the 40gb bootpartition;
4) using the 2nd 40gb partition as a portable backup
for the XP NBs by using the UltraBay 2000; and
5) using the 40gb internally in the Toshiba 4005cds
when I am "at home" and have all three NBs at my disposal.
A) I WOULD LIKE TO CONFIRM (IF POSSIBLE)
THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO USE THE 40GB HDD
IN THE TOSHIBA SATELLITE 4005CDS.
GoPro, Pixpro, or Ricoh?
You can spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on a 360-degree camera. We tested three of them to find out what kind of quality and ease of use you can expect at each price point.