JavaRa 2.3 is now available, fixing several bugs and further improving localizations. We've also updated the definitions to add support for JRE 220.127.116.11 and older versions (including the 1.6.x series).
• Fixed issue where definition updater would freeze
• The logging option can no longer be disabled
• Fixed crash when using multiple command line switches
• The size of the application window is now preserved between sessions
• Updated Russian, Czech, Spanish and Brazilian translations
• Added Italian and Traditional Chinese translations
* * * * * * *
For those interested see: Completely Remove Java Using SingularLabs' JavaRa
Big screens for the big game
Still looking for the best TV deals ahead of Sunday's game? Here are our top three big screen picks.