JavaRa 2.3 is now available, fixing several bugs and further improving localizations. We've also updated the definitions to add support for JRE 18.104.22.168 and older versions (including the 1.6.x series).
• Fixed issue where definition updater would freeze
• The logging option can no longer be disabled
• Fixed crash when using multiple command line switches
• The size of the application window is now preserved between sessions
• Updated Russian, Czech, Spanish and Brazilian translations
• Added Italian and Traditional Chinese translations
* * * * * * *
For those interested see: Completely Remove Java Using SingularLabs' JavaRa
Know how to save a wet phone?
It's not with a dryer and it's not with rice. CNET shows you the secret to saving your phone.