Release date: 2013-01-30
Fixes and Stability Enhancements since Opera 12.12
General and User Interface
• Fixed an issue where Opera gets internal communication errors on Facebook
• Fixed an issue where no webpages load on startup, if Opera is disconnected from the Internet
• Fixed an issue where images will not load after back navigation, when a site uses the HTML5 history API (deviantart.com)
Linux and Windows
• A new stand-alone update-checker, as part of a planned upgrade of the auto-update system
• Improved protection against hijacking of the default search, including a one-time reset
• Fixed an issue where DOM events manipulation might be used to execute arbitrary code, as reported by Arthur Gerkis; see our advisory
• Fixed an issue where use of SVG clipPaths could allow execution of arbitrary code, as reported by anonymous via the iSIGHT Partners GVP Program; see our advisory
• Fixed a low severity security issue; details will be disclosed at a later date
• Fixed an issue where CORS requests could omit the preflight request, as reported by webpentest; see our advisory
Tired of your tricky Wi-Fi password?
Stop trying to memorize a complicated sequence of numbers and letters. Learn how to change the default password.