I apologize for the delay in response to this post - if you still need help uninstalling TechTracker from your machine at this time, please see this FAQ article:
If you are still unable to complete the uninstall, please let us know the exact nature of the problem you run into by submitting a support ticket, per the following steps:
1. Go to http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter the e-mail address associated with your CNET TechTracker account.
4. Fill in the "Subject" and "Details" section with a description of your query or issue.
5. From the "Category" drop-down menu, choose the "CNET TechTracker" option.
6. Click the "Continue..." button.
7. Be sure to click the "Finish Submitting Question" button if none of the suggested links in the pop-up window help resolve your issue!
CNET TechTracker Support
I would like to uninstall the TechTrecker icon which is located in my menu bar. I have a power pc mac