The "Smart Install" option allows you to automatically install your software without requiring further action by you. This feature automatically accepts associated EULAs and third party applications on your behalf. The "Smart Install" option will save you time and hassle by allowing you to bypass clicking through each step of the software installation process.
In contrast, the "Standard Install" option allows you to manually install your software, giving you complete control over the installation process.
If you have any other questions about TechTracker, please feel free to check out our FAQ pages here:
You can also contact support directly from that location - specifically, if you wish to submit a support ticket:
1. Go to http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter the e-mail address associated with your CNET TechTracker account.
4. Fill in the "Subject" and "Details" section with a description of your query or issue.
5. From the "Category" drop-down menu, choose the "CNET TechTracker" option.
6. Click the "Continue..." button.
7. Be sure to click the "Finish Submitting Question" button if none of the suggested links in the pop-up window help resolve your issue.
CNET TechTracker Support
To update a program, one choice is "Smart install," another is "Add to List." What is Smart Install?