Phones forum

General discussion

The New Blackberry Z10

by sunilthacker / January 31, 2013 4:56 PM PST

Hello all,

Interested in getting a review on Blackberry Z10 users. Please post your frank reviews. Thank you.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: The New Blackberry Z10
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: The New Blackberry Z10
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Frankly? My friends that write apps.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / February 1, 2013 12:07 AM PST
In reply to: The New Blackberry Z10

Are not writing for the BB now. The German fellow that demo'd all this was not prepared and repeated a line like "isn't this amazing" too often.

I was at CTIA recently and the vibes from the area were not good.

If you like it, buy one but it's a tough market. It's a shame they bungled their servers a few too many times. Every BB owner I know would have stuck with them if it wasn't for that.
Bob

Collapse -
Thank you for your frank review
by sunilthacker / February 6, 2013 10:21 PM PST

Many thanks.

I hope other users can share their review. Generally speaking, I've received mixed reviews on new Blackberry Z10.

Collapse -
Black berry Z10 Charging
by ezhu007 / February 12, 2015 9:23 PM PST

I have purchased blackberry Z10. one month ago, But I can't update my blackberry os 10.2.1.

1) How to update my blackberry Os?

2) How to i update my mobile using Mobile Network?

3) My mobile Batter pickup is very Poor. How to correct that problem?

4) forth problem is If is use 3G or playing any games my mobile is very, Very hot?

How to reduce all my phone problems,, anybody help me .............

But Blackberry is my newest experience. and very good Os operating,, any way i love my mobile

Collapse -
BB is trying to stay relevant
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / February 13, 2015 3:03 AM PST

Now you add more reasons folk are skipping that brand. I love to root for the underdog but when they bite us we tend to keep our distance. Example? When we went to develop for BB the hurdles were higher than what was required for Apple, Android and even Microsoft combined. Too much trouble for its current sub per cent market ( http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/on-it/blackberry-pivots-away-from-hardware-to-software-and-services/2015/01/23/e331f788-9dcd-11e4-a7ee-526210d665b4_story.html )

They have some good news in the Car OS market (Ford for example.)
Bob

Collapse -
Low specifications
by Etechnology / April 4, 2013 4:04 PM PDT

This phone is just too overpriced for the specs it offering .I do rather go for a samsung galaxy s4 that worths every rupee it costs.

Collapse -
BB always remembers their a phone first and email second
by TmobileSpoiler / June 29, 2013 1:42 AM PDT
In reply to: Low specifications

I would take the Blackberry over the Galaxy any day of the week and yes twice on Sunday..no comparison, I love the feature's the galaxy as a computer tablet but not as a phone, I need a phone for business and the Blackberry always comes through, just bought a Z10 and although its a little complicated after a day it's starting to make sense...you couldn't give me a galaxy phone for my Blackberry

Collapse -
Z - 30
by arloj1 / May 16, 2014 6:43 AM PDT

I switched from a 9900 to the Z30 and I glad I did. I think it's a great phone.

Collapse -
Depends..!!
by vidhisharma / May 14, 2015 8:22 PM PDT

This phone is ever best for those person who are already a Blackberry users..!!

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the school year

Smart tech for smart students

Forget the pencils and notebooks. Gear up your students with these portable and powerful note-taking machines.