If this is still an issue for you, please try the following:
1. In your Firefox browser menu, select Tools > Options > Applications
2. Scroll down until you see "cbsitt" in the left hand column. Go ahead and click on cbsitt to highlight it.
3. In the right hand column drop-down menu, choose "Use TechTracker (default)" if available.
4. If the "Use TechTracker (default)" option was available, you should now be able to download correctly.
If this does not resolve the issue, however, or if you do not see the "cbsitt" option in the Applications menu, please submit a support ticket to let us know and to allow us to troubleshoot further. To submit a ticket:
1. Go to http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter the e-mail address associated with your CNET TechTracker account.
4. Fill in the "Subject" and "Details" section with a description of your query or issue.
5. From the "Category" drop-down menu, choose the "CNET TechTracker" option.
6. Click the "Continue..." button.
7. Be sure to click the "Finish Submitting Question" button if none of the
suggested links in the pop-up window help resolve your issue!
CNET TechTracker Support
When I restart my computer techtracker tries to download a html file.Fiefox is my default browser,but it is downloading with internet explorer.How do I fix this?