I sincerely apologize for the delay in response here, and for the difficulty you encountered. The issue that you saw with the Software Manager display was most likely related to the DPI settings on your computer, and probably could have been fixed by a simple "hard refresh" of your browser. Without further information, I cannot say what might have been causing the other issue of being unable to download items. I understand that you are no longer using TechTracker at this time, but if you do try it again in the future and you need assistance, the best and fastest way to reach us is through our support system.
If you do ever wish to contact us directly, please follow these steps:
1. Go to http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter the e-mail address associated with your CNET TechTracker account.
4. Fill in the "Subject" and "Details" section with a description of your query or issue.
5. From the "Category" drop-down menu, choose the "CNET TechTracker" option.
6. Click the "Continue..." button.
7. Be sure to click the "Finish Submitting Question" button if none of the suggested links in the pop-up window help resolve your issue.
CNET TechTracker Support
I installed, albeit reluctantly, TechTracker and I was impressed with how easily it integrated with my system. Unfortunately, it ran it's initial check and provided the following error: screenshot