I have converted your post into a proxy ticket in our support system so that we may better assist you; you should receive an e-mail to let you know that the ticket has been submitted, and another e-mail will alert you to our response, which you may expect within one business day. In the future, you may submit support tickets directly through our support web site by following these steps:
1. Go to http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter the e-mail address associated with your account.
4. From the "Category:" drop-down menu, choose the "CNET TechTracker" option, and the "TechTracker General" sub-option.
5. Fill in the subject line and the "Details:" section.
6. Click the "Submit Question" button, and please be sure to follow through to the final confirmation page!
CNET TechTracker Support
<span id="INSERTION_MARKER">I posted on the gneral forum and received a message to post here.
My computer was messed up a few days ago and I was unable to log onto several programs that I have - CNET Tech Tracker being one. I wasn't able to log on with my email address so I created another account with an alternate email addess and that didn't work either. I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it with the original email address. Now I can't get it to work at all.
Can someone help