That's going to be tough as almost no phone made today has a modem for dial up any more and no one has plugs to go to the PC modem.
I looked at the d600 "spec" and found no dial up modem in the phone. Can you share what spec lead you to believe there was a dial up modem in there?
what i wish:
1. connect to internet using my mobile phone's dial-up MODEM (not GPRS/WAP/etc),
2. the connection should be established after ISP's call-back.
what I have:
2. mobile phone (Samsung D600) with free incoming calls,
3. USB cable
what I managed so far:
1. connect the phone to PC,
2. dial the ISP number and pass authorization
what is the problem:
1. ISP is initiating a call-back, but mobile phone not responding to it.