Tablets forum

General discussion

by charm12345 / November 12, 2012 7:39 PM PST

What is the best tablet

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: tablets
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: tablets
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: best tablet
by Kees_B Forum moderator / November 12, 2012 7:41 PM PST
In reply to: tablets

That depends on what you want to do with it. For example: if you want to run MS Word, buy the Microsoft Surface. It's not available yet for Android and iOS.

Collapse -
Best Tablet?
by kristenmart / November 14, 2012 12:58 PM PST
In reply to: Re: best tablet

Hi Friend,
My Suggestion is better to buy Google Nexus 7 Tablet...which is developed by ASUS Hardware Motherboard. Nexus 7 is designed to go wherever you go - and now with up to 32GB of storage and the ability to connect to mobile data networks - Nexus 7 can take you even further. Nexus 7 can now operate on more than 200 GSM providers worldwide.

Collapse -
Keep this in mind.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / November 13, 2012 1:28 AM PST

I see many folk wanting to replace their laptops with these and learning an expensive lesson in the process.

If I were to gather up the current best tablets, I have a list but as it's personal, you pick the best for you.

iPad, Kindle Fire HD, Slate and the many other tablets means a lot of confusing choices for consumers.

Collapse -
Another nice tablet.
by Kees_B Forum moderator / November 13, 2012 6:09 PM PST
Business quality and business features for $649. Available from December 2012.

You can't imagine to have your employees working on a cheap no-name chinese tablet, can you? You want to give them the best, or you wouldn't have asked for it.

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Having Wi-Fi troubles?

From the garage to the basement, we blanketed every square inch of the CNET Smart Home with fast, reliable Wi-Fi.