In addition to the queries above:
This is the wireless keyboard-mouse combination I have:
Does this wireless keyboard-mouse combination work with the TV mentioned above?
Please also see if you can respond to my earlier questions. Thank you so much.
I'm contemplating purchasing a Sony 40" TV, perhaps 40ex650.
I'd like to know:
1. Can I take any wireless keyboard and mouse (e. g. Logitech, Microsoft) and get it to work with the TV? I have a computer at home that has a wireless keyboard and mouse, and I'd like to use those with the TV to browse the Internet.
2. Can I resize the screen to whatever size I want? What about when using the Internet?
3. Does the WiFi dongle use up one USB port?
4. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Android 4). Can I use it in any way with the TV? As in, render what is on the tab onto the TV screen, while sitting about 12 feet away?
5. I saw this product: http://www.iogear.com/product/GUWAVKIT2/. It helps convert a TV into a computer monitor. Will I be able to use that product with the Sony TV?
6. What popular format of files will the TV be unable to play (e. g. .mkv)?
7. Related to above - if an external DVD player is able to play the formats, will they render onto the TV?
I know that's a long list of queries, and I'd be grateful if someone took time off to let me know. Thank you so much for your time!