Camcorders forum

General discussion

SONY PICTURE PACKAGE SOFTWARE

by isable999 / August 24, 2006 6:54 AM PDT

Hi plzzz help me as i hv lost my CD ROM for Sony camcorder(DCR-HC30E)Can u tell me from where i can down load it from net or find ?thanx a lot

Message was edited by: admin

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: SONY PICTURE PACKAGE SOFTWARE
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: SONY PICTURE PACKAGE SOFTWARE
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Need picture package for Sony dvd-92
by the1aviator / September 2, 2006 11:07 AM PDT

I never received Picture Package CD with my DVD-92 Handycam. Can someone tell me what to do or where to download it for free. I tried using Windows Movie Maker but it will not work. I even tried YouTube.com. Please someone help. Sony Tech Support Stinks.

Collapse -
DCR-DVD92 doesn't include software becuz theres no USB port.
by whizkid454 / September 2, 2006 12:40 PM PDT

I know....I have this camcorder. It stinks too.

Collapse -
Answer
by CoLiungChan / September 9, 2006 8:26 AM PDT

The DVD 92 camera does not come with any software since that camera does not have any usb port and it does not support pc hookup what you can do is to finalize the disc first, then insert the finalized disc in yopur computer then use a movie editing software like winDVD or adobe premiere you just need to make sure that the program you are going to use can capture bov files

Collapse -
Thanks!
by the1aviator / September 10, 2006 3:25 PM PDT
In reply to: Answer

I tried Moviemaker but I guess it doesn't support bov files, Thanks alot. When it comes to file types I know very few JPEG,GIF, etc.... Thank you once again. Do you know if the Sony CD Picture Perfect works for the DVD-92 camera?

Collapse -
I'm looking for Picture Package Also
by the1aviator / September 2, 2006 11:17 AM PDT

If someone has responded to you or if you found any solutions can you please contact me.I have a DVD-92 but mine never came with the CD. Thanks. http://www.myspace.com/the1aviator70

[Edited by: admin to remove personal email address]

Collapse -
Assuming this is packed with the camera, tell the merchant
by Kiddpeat / September 2, 2006 12:19 PM PDT

to either send you the CD, or to accept the camera back for full credit.

BTW, most cameras do not come with serious video software. That's an extra cost.

Collapse -
(NT) Just write your e-mails for me
by aea985 / October 2, 2006 8:42 AM PDT

Guys if you want Picture package with all of the updates, just write your emails and I will bring it for you

Collapse -
Please send Picture Package to me
by WlodekB / October 29, 2006 2:42 AM PST

Thanks

Wlodek

Collapse -
AEA -- please activate the anonymous e-mail feature
by Dave Konkel [Moderator] / November 5, 2006 5:32 AM PST

in your profile and have folks contact you that way. Putting your Email address in web posts is a bad idea -- it's there for the Spammers' robots to harvest for their mailing lists. One option is to include "_nospam" in your address, with written instructions to remove it -- the Spammers' systems are usually completely automated, so "emailname_nospam@myISP.net" will show up as an invalid address if used.
-- Dave K.

Collapse -
Picture package
by pdx0 / November 7, 2006 11:40 AM PST

Hi. Am looking for Picture Package. Can you help?

Thanks very much,

pdx0

Collapse -
Picture package
by Pranavg.80 / November 12, 2006 4:10 PM PST

Can u please help me with the software. Thnaks

Collapse -
Picture Package
by jrhoades01 / November 17, 2006 8:26 PM PST

My Sony Handycam didn't come with software. I would appreciate a copy.
Thanks

Collapse -
picture package
by leasymiddo / December 17, 2006 10:35 AM PST

could i please be sent some info on how to get picture package. Thank you

Collapse -
picture package download
by honeybaby204 / December 25, 2006 4:57 AM PST

please send me the download, i brought the camera for my daughter for christmas, and cat get any photos.PLEASE HELP

Collapse -
Picture Package Software
by vmart12 / December 28, 2006 3:58 AM PST

My camcorder is a CCD-TRV138/TRV338. It did not come with the Picture Package software. Can you tell me where I can go to download this software.
Thank You

Collapse -
I found one
by aea985 / October 2, 2006 8:31 AM PDT

I did some research on this matter and I found the software version 1.8 I will try & send it to you.

with regards AIEIA

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Can you send me one too?
by Ninadon / October 9, 2006 12:13 AM PDT
In reply to: I found one
Collapse -
Could you pass it along
by erycka / October 12, 2006 11:42 PM PDT

I am trying to DL my son's football game onto my pc and need the drivers. Thanks.

Collapse -
i need sony picture package software as well pls!
by quionda / October 15, 2006 7:48 PM PDT

i would also like to have the sony pic package software as it did not come with my camcorder. Thank you!

Collapse -
Picture Package 1.8 software
by chirohawk2x / October 16, 2006 12:19 AM PDT

I can't find my cd-rom of the Sony picture package software. Could you please send it to me also? Thanks so much, I appreciate it.

Collapse -
Picture Package is gone
by WlodekB / October 29, 2006 2:18 AM PST

My copy of Picture Package is gone. Can you, please send one to me?

Wlodek

Collapse -
Can you send the software
by rashel123 / October 19, 2006 7:35 AM PDT

hi! there,

I have been looking for picture package software 1.8 V for my DVD 92 camcorder. I would appreciate if you can send me this software.

Collapse -
I found one
by blumagic / October 20, 2006 1:13 AM PDT

If it is not much trouble, could you send me the information also.....

Thanks,

blu.....

Collapse -
can u please help me
by jaykelly / October 20, 2006 6:33 PM PDT

u said on dat message dat you have sony picture package 1.8 and i really need it please i stepped obn my disc and broke it and my handycam wont work without it please

Collapse -
could u?
by amir_ammiir / November 6, 2006 4:17 AM PST

could u please send me the link to it?... i am sitting here with the camera (dvd803e) and no software.. i need v 1.8... hoping..!

Collapse -
help please
by erinleigh79 / November 15, 2006 11:15 PM PST

i just bought a sony dcr-trv280 and moved and now i can not find my picture package cd. I went to sony and they do not have original software just updates please help!

Collapse -
SONY PICTURE PACKAGE SOFTWARE
by jcrobso / October 4, 2006 7:27 AM PDT

Not a big loss!!! What do you want to do????
Video? You don't need the Sony software. Stills from you memory stick??? Get USB memory card reader! John

Collapse -
Help
by erinleigh79 / November 18, 2006 9:54 AM PST

I do not have a place for a memory stick! I need software to get still images and video off of it!

Collapse -
Sony Picture Package Software
by Ricki Gardner / October 9, 2006 3:17 AM PDT

I recently went to eBay and there are two for sale at 29.99 plus 6.95 or so dollars for shipping. I went to www.Sony.com and the price for the replacement software was 62.95, which includes the drivers and the picture package software.

If you just need the picture Package side of the software you may want to consider eBay and you can download just the drivers themselves from Sony, but it does not include Picture Package. Or you can go to http://servicesales.sel.sony.com/web/productSearch.do?searchOperation=partSearch&searchText=307265401 and buy the CD from Sony.

I have been told that you can also download some free video software on CNET Downloads, but I cannot attest as to how it will work. You will have to read the reviews.

Collapse -
Picture Package Software - Download Website
by kostaki123 / October 21, 2006 7:03 AM PDT
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Smartphone tip

Hoarding photos on your phone?

Those picture are hogging memory and could be slowing down your phone.