Today some of my major programs stopped executing. When I click on the
program's icon nothing happens. The program's executable is listed in Task
Manager, but it won't execute.
Here is a list of some of my programs that don't work:
1) Quicken 2005
3) Jasc's Paint Shop Pro 9
4) JPSoft's 4NT and Take Command
5) Window's own ''Help and Support''
Here is a list of some of my programs that do work:
1) Browsers Firefox, IE6, Opera, and Netscape 8.0
3) Geometer's Sketchpad 4.06
4) Winamp and MS Media Player
5) MS Office 2003
6) OpenOffice 1.1.4
7) ZoneAlarm Firewall
Any help will greatly be appreciated.
Looking for great gifts under $100?
Trendy tech gifts don't require a hefty price tag. Choose from these CNET-recommended useful and high-quality gadgets.