Samsung forum

Rant

Smart tv probs

by Mickeymost1 / June 4, 2013 8:06 AM PDT

My smart tv 40 inch E6 series has developed another fault , this is the third one since buying it new. It keeps switching on and off a few times day , all the settings are correct and the tv is only 6 months old approx, once again samsung have refused to change the tv. I am totally disgusted with the staff at samsung and there attitude to customers, it is less than helpful. He'll will freeze over before I buy any samsung product again and I advise other customers to think very carefully before buying anything from samsung. I was told today my tv was out of warranty after only buying it 6 months ago, it just shows samsung staff do not know what they are talking about. BUYERS BEWARE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Smart tv probs
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Smart tv probs
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: Smart tv probs
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / June 4, 2013 9:11 AM PDT
In reply to: Smart tv probs

Hi Mickeymost1,

I apologize for your experience thus far. If you could post your transaction number, I'd like to see if we can investigate this issue for you.

Regards,
HD Tech

Collapse -
Smart tv probs
by Mickeymost1 / June 4, 2013 9:52 AM PDT
In reply to: Re: Smart tv probs

Thank you for your email, the repair numbers are IH/March13/4199 and IH/1634. The serial number of the tv is Z9EG3SNC301677Y. After all the experiences I have had with Samsung customer services, I won't hold my breath waiting for a satisfactory reply, as I have lost all faith in Samsung. I have filled in two customer survey's written an email, had several telephone conversations , and still got nowhere. As to date no-one has bothered to reply to me. All I want is what I have paid for,a tv that doesn't keep breaking down, and a little help from Samsung. Is that too much to ask for?

Collapse -
Re: Smart tv probs
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / June 5, 2013 6:22 AM PDT
In reply to: Smart tv probs

Hi Mickeymost1,

Thanks for that information. Looking at those two repair codes, it seems that you're not a US customer, which is the only country I support. I'll gladly pass along your complaint to the correct country: may ask I where you're currently living?

Regards,
HD Tech

Collapse -
Smart tv probs
by Mickeymost1 / June 5, 2013 10:07 AM PDT
In reply to: Re: Smart tv probs

I live in Staffordshire, it will not help they are completely against any customer complaints . Only yesterday customer services in gosforth Newcastle upon Tyne said they could not ring me as they donot have the facility's to ring out.
How stupid. A massive company worldwide and they cannot make phone calls to customers
They need re training.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

CNET's Tech Minute

Top 3 news reading apps

With the latest tech, getting news delivered to your phone is easier than ever. Here's a roundup of apps that are customizable and useful for getting the news.