Samsung forum

Alert

Smart Hub Availability Issues

by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / January 10, 2013 6:00 AM PST

Hi All,

I'm very sorry for the problems that all you who use and love Smart Hub have been having. The Smart Hub server is currently experiencing an extremely high volume of traffic, and we are in the process of adding an additional capacity to handle the increase in traffic.

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, and I usually don't like to offer estimations for resolutions. However, I've been told the team in charge of this issue anticipates that it will be resolved within 24 hours.

HD Tech

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Smart Hub Availability Issues
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Smart Hub Availability Issues
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
thanks for the update
by realepicurean / January 10, 2013 6:23 AM PST

Hopefully will be sorted tomorrow

Collapse -
Thx
by VARTV / January 10, 2013 8:41 AM PST
In reply to: thanks for the update

Good to know its not on my end...

Collapse -
Still the same problems
by apintoftheblackstuff / January 13, 2013 6:09 PM PST

Any chance of any update HD Tech?

Surely after 4 days has passed since you posted you have an update to provided us with?

Collapse -
Just a tip.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / January 14, 2013 1:31 AM PST

Try to keep your posts to your post or one other. Posting in more than one tends to slow down the answers if folk do that.
Bob

Collapse -
Re: Still the same problems
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / January 15, 2013 12:37 AM PST

Hi apintofthebaclstuff, I responded to your email. -- HD Tech

Collapse -
thanks
by apintoftheblackstuff / January 15, 2013 3:56 PM PST

Thanks

Collapse -
HI
by apintoftheblackstuff / January 20, 2013 9:46 PM PST

I am getting ZERO replies from the UK, and I am wondering if you can help me in any way at all.

I know my TV is connected to the internet, I even updated to the latest software 'online' (through the tv) to version 001031 yesterday. I thought finally a new version of the software, my problems are over, it didnt help.

I have reset the Smart Hub on many occassions like here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8RAHenRWbQ but the 'terms and conditions' are in grey, that is, I am unable to see them or agree to them. Since my Smart Hub stopped working the 'terms and conditions' have not been accessible.

There is nothing else I am able to do on my TV, I am convinced it has nothing to do with my ISP, it is the Smart Hub.

I have a 6000 series, should I return my TV under the terms of the guarantee and upgrade to a 7000, 8000 or 9000 series or shouldnt it matter?

Please help, this is really frustrating.

Collapse -
There are other issues I can discuss.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / January 20, 2013 11:50 PM PST
In reply to: HI

On the networking front I have a collection of things to try. I have that post over in the CNET Networking Forum but if you top post here I can check a few things out. I can't tell if you turned off the firewall or much else in the router.

Top post and we'll check it out.
Bob

Collapse -
Smart Hub Not Connecting
by babs97222 / January 21, 2013 3:10 AM PST

Smart TV. Model UN 46ES6150FZA

Wireless is connecting just fine but when click on apps it says it is connecting...spin....spin...spin but goes nowhere. Then Network interference occurred.

Checked for updates and it says the TV is up to date.

The 50 inch we returned worked fine with apps & network just fine. Do I have a lemon?

Collapse -
Smart Hub....Progress but still not functional
by babs97222 / January 21, 2013 3:31 AM PST

Change to different network setting. Increased speed starts to connect, apps come up then message..." network interference occurred error code 014. Try again later."

Really unhappy at this point.

Collapse -
Re: Smart Hub Not Connecting
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / January 21, 2013 3:47 AM PST
Collapse -
REPLY TO HD TECH
by babs97222 / January 21, 2013 4:11 AM PST

All apps (you tube, etc) have connectivity problems. Did a reset before my email...did not help. Checked all network settings and no issues.

By the way... after being able to connect and downloading one app, it gave me the same error message. When returning to check network connection, it was toff again. Restarted TV and network working fine again but now getting same error message again.

Collapse -
Error_code_014 network interference on ue40eh5300.
by sreadman / January 21, 2013 5:38 AM PST
In reply to: REPLY TO HD TECH

Hi only been switched on for 2 days and got an error_code_014 network interference problem.
I'm connect via cable and internet connectivity is working perfectly including being able to watch ITV player etc. The error occurs when trying to access or download new apps through the samsung app store.

Please update ASAP as I'm planning on taking this back to the shop and trying another brand. So disappointing!

Scott

Collapse -
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / January 23, 2013 2:58 AM PST

Hi sreadman

Please message me by going to my profile and clicking email. I'll escalate your case.

HD Tech

Collapse -
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / January 23, 2013 2:58 AM PST
In reply to: REPLY TO HD TECH

Hi babs97222,

OK, message me by going to my profile and then clicking email. I'll see if I can get this escalated.

HD Tech

Collapse -
Smart Hub issue cannot resolve
by Shamahn / November 3, 2013 10:46 PM PST

Model UA55FDK series 7100

each time i try to connect smart hub, an error displays mentioning to " contact samsung call center- message code 0 "

any solution for this?

Collapse -
Re: Smart Hub issue cannot resolve
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / November 4, 2013 6:51 AM PST
Collapse -
smart hub issue cannot be resolved
by Shamahn / November 4, 2013 4:10 PM PST

I bought my Smart tv from thailand and currently i am in Maldives... The problem is that i cant understand the language in thai samsung website... any option that u cud help me on this... will be greatful Happy

Collapse -
Re: smart hub issue cannot be resolved
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / November 5, 2013 1:51 AM PST

Hi Shamahn,

For this issue I would suggest installing Google chrome and using the translate function once on the Thailand page.

Regards,
HD Tech

Collapse -
this is happening to me as well
by hesty24 / July 26, 2014 3:48 AM PDT

UN60H7150 my recently purchased TV. I think that I have tried everything too, but no joy. Like another poster, I too live abroad in Japan on a military base. I get that same error code message "0" and to contact Samsung. Their tech support is abysmal at best. They told me that they would call me back with someone who knows what they are doing, but I have yet to receive that phone call (like so many others, or so I have read). All other smart TV's seem to be working fine with the same internet that I m using. I believe that the problem lies in the TV, and not the internet. I went back to the store I bought it from and asked the electronics guy if he has heard of anyone else that is having the same troubles I am having, he said "no", but he did have another TV (not Samsung), returned for a similar issue. They are shipping in another UN 60H7150, so we shall see if it is the ISP or TV! At least I lerned that Samsung's tech support is garbage, not sure if I will be buying any more their products based on that premise alone. When will these companies learn that they lose so much business secondary to the customers previous experience with tech support?

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the school year

Smart tech for smart students

Forget the pencils and notebooks. Gear up your students with these portable and powerful note-taking machines.