Small business & Startups forum

Small Business Software for quotes, orders, invoicing

by jugador22 / November 29, 2012 7:40 AM PST

I'm looking for a software, preferably web-based that can help me create a quote and then turn that into a PO, and then turn that into an invoice.

I'd like to also be able to have CRM capabilities. seems to have a program that would work, but they want $65 a month. I could get two separate programs for $15 each...but I'd like to have them all together so I can access from anywhere.

Any ideas?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Small Business Software for quotes, orders, invoicing
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Small Business Software for quotes, orders, invoicing
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
65 a month is a great deal.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / November 29, 2012 8:18 AM PST

Years ago we did such in-house and it cost the company about 6 figures a year to run it. It's good to read such has plummeted in price.

Collapse -
by williamscott384 / January 9, 2013 6:10 PM PST

Sorry but i don't heard about any kind of software.

Collapse -
by BrianMitchell1 / February 6, 2013 2:11 PM PST
In reply to: RE:

Professional help is necessary in this matter. You should think about this.

Collapse -
Get free quote,crm,invoice software
by Albinson12 / December 5, 2013 3:53 PM PST

Hello Jugador,

I read your requirement what you want.......... now bahaquote provide you free quote software with all feature and unlimited quote......

For more information visit our site: Or call on 909-634-3900

Collapse -
Try this
by ivytan8012 / November 15, 2014 10:15 PM PST

You have a look at this cool software :

It is a very low cost invoicing software, you can import quotation to invoice and to delivery note and purchase order etc. Just download their 30 days trial version will do.

Collapse -
by kate-henry2190 / May 12, 2015 3:36 PM PDT

You may go for an online invoicing solution like Invoicera. You can easily convert you PO's to invoices. Additionally if you want any other functionality, their team will help you to customize your solution according to your needs.

Collapse -
easy CRM for sales and administration management
by youngpainter / August 13, 2015 5:36 AM PDT

customer > opportunity > quote > sales order > invoice (also recurrent) > delivery note, everything is exportable to PDF with customized templates.
If you are looking for this, the smarter application I know is called VTECRM. I recently tried and compared some opensource CRMs and draw my conclusions. I enjoyed VTE a lot, more than some most known alternatives. My thread and my thoughts are here:

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

CNET Holiday Gift Guide

Looking for great gifts under $100?

Trendy tech gifts don't require a hefty price tag. Choose from these CNET-recommended useful and high-quality gadgets.