Samsung forum

General discussion

slim wall mount for 58" plasma

by buckeyejosh / April 11, 2010 3:08 AM PDT

recently bought the best television in the world. the Samsung PN58B860 58-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV. i'm looking for a slim wall mount. i heard there is a wire hanging deal but can't locate it. sort of like the wire on the back of a picture frame but its attached to the wall, i guess it's strong enough to support this TV, anyone heard of this or another SLIM wall mount for the best TV on Earth.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: slim wall mount for 58" plasma
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: slim wall mount for 58" plasma
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
slim wall mount for 58" plasma
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / April 13, 2010 4:57 AM PDT


There was a hanging wall mount - I know the product you're thinking of, but I don't believe that will support the weight of the 58" plasma, and was intended for slim and lightweight LED panels.

The compatible ones from Samsungparts for your model are these:


Tilting Wall Mount:

I do appreciate the kind words. Let me know if we can help further.


Collapse -
Wall mount
by ldonal / April 17, 2010 4:37 PM PDT

I just recently purchased the samsung 860 and there is a new wall mount specifically made for this plasma. You will have to order the slim wall mount from hhgregg. Hope this helps.

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions


Big screens for the big game

Still looking for the best TV deals ahead of Sunday's game? Here are our top three big screen picks.