Small business & Startups forum

Question

Should I sell my Website Ecommerce now for $20,000?

by robertsarner / October 7, 2012 10:46 PM PDT

Hi friends,

Im here because I need some advices.

I own a Ecommerce Store (Prestashop 1.4), Im selling Tablet Android.
I earn around $3,000 pro month and the traffic is increasing month by month.

I got an offer from BizBroker24, they can offer me right now $20,000 for my business.

The offer is below my yearly revenue but of course, its good money....

What do you think I should do?

Thank you very much!

Natan

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Should I sell my Website Ecommerce now for $20,000?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Should I sell my Website Ecommerce now for $20,000?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Website Ecommerce now for $20,000
by KumarKunal13 / October 16, 2012 6:54 PM PDT

Hi,
There are few things you would like to consider before selling your website.
1. You said the traffic is increasing, so check the analytics and find out are you getting the business through those traffic or it's your great services that you offer to your customers which are resulting in good business.
2. If it is the traffic and your presence on World wide web then I would recommend you not to sell but to rent your domain with a website. You can ask them to pay $20000/year. It can help you in repeat income. As if the website is ranking high, then your domain is worth much more than that.
3. In the other scenerio if you figure out that you are not getting too much from your website, and only the traffic is there, then you can take your own decision and you know what to do.

Collapse -
hi
by BrianMitchell1 / February 8, 2013 1:08 PM PST

If you are not getting much from your website other than traffic than you know yourself what you need to do.

Collapse -
Answer
Website Ecommerce now for $20,000?
by M2Mainak / February 20, 2013 8:55 PM PST

I think if the site is earning $3000 per month and is ranking high on Google for few keywords along with the high PR, then you should definitely command higher. However, if the second and third case does not fit, then $20,000 seems good.

Collapse -
Answer
I bring this topic from my heart sincerely
by meopoka09 / April 14, 2013 1:16 PM PDT

I am the owner of www.friv2.org.
. and I want to ask the experts about web games. with my friv2.org I can sell for as much. I need your opinion pro. would like to thank you. again thank our many

Collapse -
Frankly?
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / April 14, 2013 1:41 PM PDT

If you wrote all those and own them, why not get them all over to iPhone and Android for 99 cents each?

Sometimes you encounter someone the collected Flash games onto a web site, and well, what can they do?
Bob

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the school year

Smart tech for smart students

Forget the pencils and notebooks. Gear up your students with these portable and powerful note-taking machines.