Samsung forum

General discussion

Service manual for Samsung DLP HLR5067WAX/XAA

by aybills / September 10, 2009 3:05 PM PDT

Hi - Does anybody have a soft copy of the Samsung DLP service manual for HLR5067WAX? I'm trying to replace the digital board (the one w/ the DNIE chip). I've been able to remove that entire assembly w/ cage, but disassembling the board from the cage is not entirely obvious to me.

Also, some of the ribbon cables are glued into place. Is there a gentle way to break these cables free?

For reference, I have uploaded a photo of the board assembly to Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/59144073@N00/3908995196/

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Service manual for Samsung DLP HLR5067WAX/XAA
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Service manual for Samsung DLP HLR5067WAX/XAA
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Service manual for Samsung DLP HLR5067WAX/XAA
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / September 10, 2009 3:23 PM PDT

aybills,

If noone is able to assist, they are available at www.samsungparts.com

Hopefully someone can, and I welcome the exchange of information. For liability reasons, of course, I can't assist, unfortunately.

--HDTech

Collapse -
Service manual
by aybills / September 11, 2009 1:23 AM PDT

Thanks for the reply. I went onto SamsungParts.com and only found the owners manual pdf. I still have the original owner's manual, but I am hoping for the manual which gives detailed instructions (hopefully with illustrations) on full disassembly into the individual boards and mechanical pieces.

Collapse -
Service manual
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / September 12, 2009 5:46 PM PDT
In reply to: Service manual

aybills,

It may be out of stock, or didn't get listed. Try calling our parts department directly at 800-627-4368. If they don't have it, I'll see what I can do.

--HDTech

Collapse -
openning digital board.
by bluejean2000 / December 28, 2009 8:02 AM PST
In reply to: Service manual

You can unscrew the RCA connector locks and DVI connector locks.

Collapse -
Service Manual
by hiteshrp / February 19, 2010 1:34 AM PST

Hello, did you find a service manual for this? I am looking for the same thing.
My email ID is hiteshrp@Hotmail.com

Collapse -
Glue
by cad7348 / December 10, 2012 7:31 AM PST

Use a hair drier to get the glue warm and it will let go lots easier.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Smartphone tip

Hoarding photos on your phone?

Those picture are hogging memory and could be slowing down your phone.