TVs & Home Theaters forum

Resolved Question

Searching for online owners manual SA-AKX34

by cameronbishop / March 25, 2013 11:26 PM PDT

Panasonic SA-AKX34 stereo
I cannot find any info on this model, like it does not exist. Can anybody find an online owners manual for this stereo? Is this a "fake" Panasonic product. Thanks in advance

cameronbishop has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Searching for online owners manual SA-AKX34
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Searching for online owners manual SA-AKX34
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Best Answer chosen by cameronbishop

Collapse -
I see them.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / March 26, 2013 12:37 AM PDT
Collapse -
Thanks for your response!
by cameronbishop / March 26, 2013 2:20 AM PDT
In reply to: I see them.

This is way more than I found when I did a google search. thanks! I will need to find the Owners Manual in English or a way to translate such a large document. Any ideas?

Collapse -
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / March 26, 2013 2:25 AM PDT

But I rarely find English only versions for devices that were not sold in Canada (or English speaking countries.)

Usually there is some other issue/question about the product. Just last month someone took 20 posts to reveal that they really had a repair question and not an use question.

So why not use one of the usual online translators for the area you need more detail about?
Or just ask what needs to be asked?

We've covered how to find the user manual.

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Smart Home Help

Light bulbs you shouldn't buy

There are plenty of dimmable LED light bulbs, but make sure you don't buy the ones that flicker when you dial them down.