Audio & Video Software forum

General discussion

satellite direct tv

by miwi98 / February 5, 2010 11:43 PM PST

Has anyone ever heard of this software that allows u to watch TV on your home computer. Satellite DirectTV? I am interested if it is worth the trouble to purchase it. I have included the software company's link so if u can help I would appreciate it.

http://satellitedirect.tv/?hop=mediabuyer#howitworks

Thanks

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: satellite direct tv
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: satellite direct tv
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Ouch!
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / February 6, 2010 4:17 AM PST
In reply to: satellite direct tv
Collapse -
Thank U
by miwi98 / February 7, 2010 3:37 AM PST
In reply to: Ouch!

Thank u so much for your feeback. I was suspicious and I love the website u linked me to.

Collapse -
That first web site
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / February 7, 2010 4:44 AM PST
In reply to: Thank U

is WOT, or "Web of Trust", and WOT is an add-on I have installed in my Firefox browser. I find it invaluable.

When I do Google, (or other search engine), searches, WOT will add a small circle besides each entry; green for OK to go there, red for, "danger Will Robinson", and a ? for 'not rated yet'.

If I go to a web site without going through Google, WOT has an icon in my menu bar which gives the same green/red indicators.

Mark

Collapse -
To esatzen. Post deleted.
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / June 16, 2010 6:06 AM PDT

esatzen I deleted your post. it was not relevant to this discussion and in any case the link you provided failed.

An additional note, we remove posts which we consider to be 'advertising'.

Mark

Collapse -
Satellite tv Direct
by Wildmcactus / June 22, 2010 5:47 PM PDT

I installed this program today and for a friend so personally I feel it's crap, bleeds money and ultimately doesn't work well...mostly private streams / uploads and little mainstream access even when you pay ... NEEDS MUCH MORE WORK! POTENTIAL SCAM!!!

Collapse -
But then again...the guy is just trying to make ...
by ahtoi / June 23, 2010 2:08 AM PDT
In reply to: Satellite tv Direct

a living, hehe.

Collapse -
scam
by macko12 / November 17, 2010 11:33 AM PST

yup it's a scam. also there are hundreds of people "reviewing" the service trying to sell it themselves using affiliate links.

If you wanna see an actual review with screenshots there is one at http://cbexposed.info

Collapse -
germy491
by germy49 / May 11, 2013 11:18 AM PDT

Well to tell u I had it for 2 years now I must say I like it , most of all the ppv fights, I would recomend any one to get it, u have to have patients its a great software I was a little scared at first then I said to myself go for u only live once' well to summ it up I'm please. And to all those who are registered usrs already and canot find the site hit me up here and I will tell u how to redownload the soft ware not registerd it won't work for u so don't try , will be wasting ur time, enjoy and have a blessed day

Collapse -
germy491
by germy49 / May 11, 2013 11:28 AM PDT
In reply to: germy491

I got most if not all my channels , I was watching some jackie chan movies today ,rainy lazy day it was great had snacks and a good time, like anything new it takes time to get used too,,,I don't know what folks say when they say a scam ,, like really what are u lokking for cause I found all I wanted to see so far,,just make sure u have a good computer , laptop,, tablet and all with good speed and no problem not advertising just let folks know how its working for me, I don't know about other sites programs but I know of satellite direct tv

Collapse -
germy
by germy49 / May 11, 2013 11:31 AM PDT
In reply to: germy491

Ps.. make sure u are on the offical link of satellite direct tv,,,,,yes don't get scamed by imposters,, u will know when u on the offical link,,,thanx enjoy.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the school year

Smart tech for smart students

Forget the pencils and notebooks. Gear up your students with these portable and powerful note-taking machines.