1. Factory reset.
2. Changing the TV to another country and then back to your country. Sorry I don't support that but ask Samsung to reveal how.
Tv was given as a christmas present worked fine up until about 3 days ago. Everytime I try to load a movie/show on netflix it loads 1/4 way then error pops up saying title unavailable please try a different title...Nothing will work after numerous attempts. Called samsung/netflix each wants to blame the other with no help. I have the tv connected through LAN in NETGEAR b90. Worked perfectly since christmas. I tried using the speedtest.net via the smart tv and download speed was 3.6 mpbs. Here are all the things I have tried with nothing seeming to work
- reset television
- update Smart Hub software
- reset router/unplugged tv
- deactivated/reinstalled Netflix on tv
- changed DNS to 184.108.40.206
- had my account with Netflix de/reactived
- created another Netflix account
- created a Samsung Smart Hub account
- set clock/time to manual
Please if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it as this is very aggrivating. Thanks in advance for your help. Any other info needed please let me know