Samsung forum

General discussion

Samsung Series 3 330 LCD

by Billh42641 / June 10, 2008 12:24 AM PDT

The DVD player that I have is not recognized by the TV using component cables. It is a newer DVD player hooked up to the red blue green inputs on both the TV and DVD in the second position.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Samsung Series 3 330 LCD
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Samsung Series 3 330 LCD
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Samsung Series 3 330 lcd
by lancyal / August 11, 2008 7:40 AM PDT

Did you find a solution as my son has the same problem

Collapse -
Samsung LCD Series 3 shutting down
by claude89 / January 10, 2010 6:36 AM PST

I have a 32 inch Samsung model LN32A330J10DXZA that is a little over 1 and a half years old. When I turn it on it will play for about 5-10 minutes and then just shut off. When I try turning it back on it will either shut back off or won't go on at all.

I am guessing that it is over-heating, so I put a fan blowing on the back and same thing. I also partially pulled off the back and made sure there was not any dust that would be causing it.

Any suggestions?

Collapse -
Just caught this...
by Mr__S / August 17, 2008 3:37 PM PDT

First of all, I missed your question when you asked it. Allow me to extend a sincere apology for that.

Unfortunately, I don?t have enough information. What DVD players are you using? Did you switch inputs? Does the DVD player work on other televisions? If so, what resolution are they outputting? Is ?Second position? referring to the RGB output?

lancyAl: That information would be helpful also. I?ll do what I can, but I do need some information. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Collapse -
Samsung Series 3 Samsung
by miko09 / December 8, 2009 11:13 PM PST
In reply to: Just caught this...

Guys sorry to disappoint you but you just bought an LCD TV that does not last a year. I may have gotten a lemon and it broke down less than a year without even using it.

I hate samsung they sell products that don?t last.

Collapse -
They really suck
by arko006 / November 30, 2010 11:25 AM PST

I agree with you miko09.I also bought a Samsung 22" LCD tv last year,and it didn't last for one year,and they are charging huge money to repair it,so I am not gonna buy any Samsung product ever,they are really bad.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Smartphone tip

Hoarding photos on your phone?

Those picture are hogging memory and could be slowing down your phone.