Samsung forum

Question

Samsung LED UA40EH6030R restart issue

by sanil1sharma / April 21, 2013 2:22 PM PDT

Hello,

I bought Samsung LED TV (Model:UA40EH6030R) on december. Since few days my TV giving me automatic restart issue. It restarts often sometimes in 2-3 mins gap or sometimes stays for long.

Note: No wireless or internet connection attached to the LED and checked sleep timer too which is disabled.

Anyone from samsung please assist or help.

Also, let me know how to register for international warranty for this model.

Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Samsung LED UA40EH6030R restart issue
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Samsung LED UA40EH6030R restart issue
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Re: Samsung LED UA40EH6030R restart issue
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / April 22, 2013 2:06 AM PDT

Hi sanil1sharma,

I'm sorry to hear about this problem. Your description sounds like a service issue. Normally, I'd direct to your own country's support, as this is a non-US model, and I support US products and customers. However, you seem to indicate that you're living in a country other than where this model intended for. May I ask which country you reside in now that I can direct you to the right support portal?

HD Tech

Collapse -
by sanil1sharma / April 22, 2013 6:54 PM PDT

Hello HD Tech,

Thanks for your response, I stay in India and the model is avaialble in india.

Thanks Again,

Regards,
Sanil

Collapse -
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / April 23, 2013 12:02 AM PDT
Collapse -
by sanil1sharma / April 23, 2013 3:26 AM PDT

Hello HD Tech,

Thank you for prompt response.

My LED's model no is UA40EH6030RXXT, is it differ than RMXL (mentioned above), and is there any differnce in service?

Regards,
Sanil Sharma

Collapse -
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / April 24, 2013 1:21 AM PDT

Hi HD Tech,

As that specific build is for Thailand, that would create some problems; it's support page is here: http://www.samsung.com/th/support/model/UA40EH6030RXXT

You can still contact your own country's support to see if they're capable of servicing your model.

HD Tech

Collapse -
by sanil1sharma / April 26, 2013 7:37 PM PDT

Hello,

I hv bought it from thailand but using in India, i have all the relevant document that the dealer has provided with product which includes Invoice (bill), VAT refund form and reciept, warranty card (as available inside the box). When contacted service center in India, they told me since this is bought from thailand hence no international warranty will be covered and will have to pay for the service. I have registered the product under product registration page in Samsung.com website. Service center is also saying, there has to be a international warranty certificate, however, there is no such warranty certificate available nor it is mentioned anywhere in internet.

There are number of peoples are suffering due to this and peoples are losing interest in buying Samsung electronic products.

Request your assistance.

Thanks in Advance.
Sanil Sharma

Collapse -
autorestart issue
by funonnet91 / January 10, 2014 3:51 PM PST

My samsung6030 32" also giving the same auto restart issue. some time it restart in 2-3 mins time and sometime it restart in 30-40 mins. i purchased this in bangalore, india from girias. is this an hardware issue or how to fix ? kindly suggest/

regards
rajeev

Collapse -
Re: autorestart issue
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / January 13, 2014 12:25 AM PST
In reply to: autorestart issue

Hi funonnet91,

Since I only have support for US models you will need to contact Samsung India for the most accurate information. I am providing a link for the contact information of Samsung India.

http://www.samsung.com/in/info/contactus.html

Regards,
HD Tech

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Big stars on small screens

Smosh tells CNET what it took to make it big online

Internet sensations Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla discuss how YouTube has changed and why among all their goals, "real TV" isn't an ambition.