Samsung forum

Samsung Led TV 32d6000 Screen Problem

by sancreon / April 24, 2013 4:13 PM PDT

I purchased this TV on Feb-4 2012 & It was working fine but one day I started in morning & I found this type of problem. Now warranty has just expired.. Can any one suggest me what type of problem this is & what is the solutions of this problem.

Check Screen Problem:

Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Samsung Led TV 32d6000 Screen Problem
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Samsung Led TV 32d6000 Screen Problem
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Depends on country.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / April 24, 2013 11:59 PM PDT

In the USA it looks like when you register your set you get 3 more months that would put the end of warranty to May 4, 2013 here. The failure is one that a tech must diagnose for you. I have a few ideas but the tech makes the final call.

Collapse -
Re: Samsung Led TV 32d6000 Screen Problem
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / April 25, 2013 12:10 AM PDT

Hi sancreon,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I'm going to ask a couple questions to get an idea of what's going on here: could please let me know what the complete model code for your TV is? Also, does this behavior happen on all sources: over-the-air TV, cable, DVD, Blu-rays?

HD Tech

Collapse -
Model Code Samsung UA32D6000SR (UA32D6000SRMXL)
by sancreon / April 25, 2013 3:16 PM PDT

TV Model No is Samsung UA32D6000SR. This behavior are happening from all soruces..over-the-air TV, cable, DVD, Blu-rays, all share, even if I use only power cable & on the TV whatever we can hear sound properly. One more thing I would share that when we turn on TV power display light disappear.

Collapse -
Re: Model Code Samsung UA32D6000SR (UA32D6000SRMXL)
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / April 26, 2013 12:04 AM PDT

Hi sancreon,

Thanks for that info! The power light disappearing is normal, if you're referring to the red light; this is because it's a standby light. Everything else though indicates that a service call is in order. Just so you know, I support US products and customers. And from what I can tell, this model is for India. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) So if you want the most accurate information, here's the Samsung India portal for support on that product:

Hope this helps you!

HD Tech

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

CNET Holiday Gift Guide

Looking for great gifts under $100?

Trendy tech gifts don't require a hefty price tag. Choose from these CNET-recommended useful and high-quality gadgets.