Samsung

Question

Samsung LCD Series 6 630 no picture

by MarcHNoble / October 22, 2013 11:20 AM PDT

I turned TV off and went to turn it back on and all it does now is click every minute or two and there is no picture. I've read some Samsung products have a capacitor issue is this what's going on? If so, which capacitors do I buy to replace.

Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Samsung LCD Series 6 630 no picture
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Samsung LCD Series 6 630 no picture
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Let's say it is that.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / October 22, 2013 11:24 AM PDT

Google BAD CAPS for pictures and stories.
Bob

Collapse -
Answer
Re: Samsung LCD Series 6 630 no picture
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / October 23, 2013 5:52 AM PDT

Hi MarcHNoble,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Please provide the complete model code of your TV and I would be glad to look into this for you.

Regards,
HD Tech

Collapse -
Clicking and doesn't turn on
by MarcHNoble / October 27, 2013 4:33 AM PDT

model code LN46A630M1FXZA
serial no AQD93CPQA01129M
version SQ01

I've been searching on forums and see that Samsung used under powered capacitors that have burned out. Some of the reports say that Samsung is sending techs out to fix the problem since it is known. What are my options.

Collapse -
Sadly that isn't the real story.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / October 27, 2013 5:47 AM PDT

I read this and wonder if folk really did their research. The corporate espionage over an electrolyte formula was the real cause and I can't guess why you didn't find out what was really going on.

Do you need more information?
Bob

Collapse -
Re: Clicking and doesn't turn on
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / October 29, 2013 12:40 AM PDT

Hi MarcHNoble,

I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. If you would please send your information to qasupport@sea.samsung.com I would be glad to look into this further for you.

Regards,
HD Tech

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech Tip

Know how to save a wet phone?

It's not with a dryer and it's not with rice. CNET shows you the secret to saving your phone.