Spyware, Viruses, & Security forum

General discussion

Removing Virus = HEUR/EXPLOIT.HTML

by drdiaboloco / July 23, 2007 11:51 PM PDT

I need help in removing this virus. my avira anti virus turns off everytime i try to quarantine/remove the virus. it is also stoping me from installing other antivirus such as AVG free.

I also got this virus that came with HEUR/EXPLOIT.HTML which is TR/Dldr.Zlob.AADO.S i remove it from ccleaner where it has been lurking.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Removing Virus = HEUR/EXPLOIT.HTML
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Removing Virus = HEUR/EXPLOIT.HTML
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Possibly false positives..
by Carol~ Forum moderator / July 24, 2007 12:36 AM PDT

If you keep an eye on the Avira forums, both look to be a false positives. You are best keeping them in quarantine, until it's confirmed. For future reference, it's best to only post in one forum at a time, instead of posting here and in Computer Help. You said you have Avira installed and the virus is stopping the installation of AVG free. Only one anti-virus is required. Two may get you into trouble and may also be the reason you couldn't install AVG. Wink

Collapse -
Confirmed false positive..
by Carol~ Forum moderator / July 24, 2007 12:48 AM PDT

In reference to "TR/Dldr.Zlob.AADO.5". Sorry I over-looked it, in my original post.

'We are sorry for the false positives. And of course we are trying to keep them as few as possible. I know this file was also reported to be a false positive in another thread. It will be fixed soon.

Best regards,

Collapse -
by drdiaboloco / July 24, 2007 1:23 AM PDT

So both of them are false positives....

...and i am trying to remove it with every method i know. LOL
Well i just restart my desktop and guess what >>>
TR/Dldr.Zlob.AADO.5 is back again.

I'm sorry about the duplicate tread, I posted the first one in the wrong forum, thats why.

Thanks for the Info... and your help! Cheers!!

Collapse -
You're quite welcome..
by Carol~ Forum moderator / July 24, 2007 1:32 AM PDT
In reply to: Thanks

No apologies necessary. I wasn't sure you knew, and thought I'd add in "for good measure".

Collapse -
heur removal
by newcompin / September 25, 2008 4:41 PM PDT

Dear ,

You can try downloading Dr.Web From the Dr.web's Website.

Just disable all services from Xp & disable all componets in statup.
restart the PC.

run the launch.exe file.

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

CNET Holiday Gift Guide

Looking for great gifts under $100?

Trendy tech gifts don't require a hefty price tag. Choose from these CNET-recommended useful and high-quality gadgets.