Speakeasy

Rant

Recall the uproar

by JP Bill / February 11, 2013 4:15 AM PST
Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Recall the uproar
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Recall the uproar
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
So, this means Obama should be punished also?
by James Denison / February 11, 2013 4:17 AM PST
In reply to: Recall the uproar

Impeach Obama. You can't condemn someone who does the same as you, without also condemning yourself. Goodbye Obama.

Collapse -
RE: You can't condemn someone who does the same as you,
by JP Bill / February 11, 2013 4:27 AM PST

You can't condemn someone who does the same as you, without also condemning yourself.

Just watch me...or you.

Collapse -
You have no comment about
by JP Bill / February 11, 2013 5:00 AM PST

Members of Seal Team 6 coming forward and identifying themselves?

Collapse -
If we could only get members of
by Steven Haninger / February 11, 2013 5:10 AM PST

AL Qaeda and the Taliban to come forward and identify themselves...maybe write books and do signings.

Collapse -
RE: You have no comment about
by JP Bill / February 11, 2013 5:28 AM PST

Members of Seal Team 6 coming forward and identifying themselves?

Collapse -
If rules aren't followed and these have consequences
by Steven Haninger / February 11, 2013 5:45 AM PST

attached to them, there's little reason to not adhere to policy. I've not seen verifiable evidence that members (plural) of teams have come forward to identify themselves by name, unit, and/or mission. I've seen reports of government officials illegally releasing potentially sensitive information about members but, AFAIK, such is just under investigation. If it can be shown that violations have occurred, than punishments should be meted out. That's about all I can say.

Collapse -
JP, you are asking questions of the Abyss of Reason.
by Ziks511 / February 12, 2013 3:31 AM PST

You can't expect an answer in comprehensible English. It's like the Oracle at Delphi. The Oracle, who was locked up all the time because they were mad people, would be brought to a room where fumes from a volcanic vent sent him or her further out of his mind making unintelligible sounds which were then "interpreted" by the priests and priestesses of Apollo into Greek. Regrettably, or perhaps thankfully, James has no interpreter, and no followers either.

Rob

Collapse -
Thank you for your vote of confidence, Rob
by Steven Haninger / February 12, 2013 4:29 AM PST

Of course I say that facetiously...saddened humor of a sort.

The question was asked of me but I was asked to comment about something not even mentioned in the OP. I thought it was honest and respectful of the questioner.

I hope you can find a way to lose some of the hatred you seem to have stored up inside. It's not healthy for you or those with whom you come in contact. Just my thoughts.

Collapse -
It's why his wife dumped him
by James Denison / February 12, 2013 4:56 AM PST

She just couldn't take his snarkiness any more. Hopefully she found a nicer person to share her life with.

Collapse -
As a once great man said
by JP Bill / February 12, 2013 5:04 AM PST

I hope you can find a way to lose some of the hatred you seem to have stored up inside. It's not healthy for you or those with whom you come in contact. Just my thoughts.

Collapse -
I hate no one.
by James Denison / February 12, 2013 5:10 AM PST

But sometimes when I point out other's hypocrisy and how it affects them and those around them, I guess the same type of person would erroneously call it hate.

People create their own problems, then fail to understand it.

That's what is happening with Dorner even now.

Sometimes they blame others, sometimes they blame God, too often they refuse to blame themselves.

Collapse -
RE: too often they refuse to blame themselves.
by JP Bill / February 12, 2013 5:16 AM PST
In reply to: I hate no one.

But not you...oh no...you always accept responsibility.

You are SO full of it.

Collapse -
I accept my responsibility
by James Denison / February 12, 2013 5:20 AM PST

for "casting pearls before swine."

Matthew 7:6
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Jesus = "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Proverbs 9:8 Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man and he will love you.

Proverbs 23:9 Do not speak to a fool, for he will scorn the wisdom of your words.

Proverbs 26:4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.

Collapse -
You WERE full of it....
by JP Bill / February 12, 2013 5:29 AM PST

after that post...you're down a pint

Collapse -
(NT) hate? maybe not, but look down on?
by Roger NC / February 12, 2013 6:44 AM PST
In reply to: I hate no one.
Collapse -
not sure how you come up with that
by James Denison / February 12, 2013 7:06 AM PST

because doing what is immoral is the same for the religious as someone doing what is illegal is to the secular. To speak out against those who break the law is looking down on someone? If not, then neither is speaking against that which is immoral.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the holiday

Find recipes for July 4 with these foodie apps

The Fourth of July means fireworks, fun and food. If you're planning on a barbecue this weekend, we've got the apps to help you find holiday-inspired recipes.