Samsung forum

General discussion

RE: SM - T210RGNYXAR Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7 0

by BeGooglyBeGrudged / February 8, 2014 7:09 AM PST

Dear Samsung moderator - If it is at all possible, would you forward the following feature enhancements to the "Powers That Be" at Samsung for consideration? Thank you.

1.) Gallery - Please allow the user to place ALL of his/her Facebook images into a separate folder - thus allowing us to tidy things up a bit. Creating separate folders i.e. FACEBOOK IMAGES, MY PHOTOS, MY VIDEOS would really help to keep things organized. When I try to drag all my Facebook photos into a new folder I get a pop up that says "unsupported file" - Thank you.

2.) Please give us Auto Complete Spell Check - This feature is desperately needed. Thank you.

3.) I'd like to know If Samsung has ANY plans to implement a memory firmware update that will seamlessly allow for the consolidation of SD card storage space to device memory? I just bought a 64GB Micro SD card & my current device's memory & SD card storage configuration are kept separate - (a very undesired feature).
Would Samsung please consider rolling out a firmware update that will seamlessly consolidate the Micro SD card storage space & the device's memory, into ONE? As this will universally allow ALL data memory space to be increased based primarily on the size of the SD card. Thank you.

If ANYONE is aware of such plans please reply & update me - Thank you kindly.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: RE: SM - T210RGNYXAR Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7 0
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: RE: SM - T210RGNYXAR Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7 0
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I'm going with no.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / February 8, 2014 7:27 AM PST

This looks to be Android and as such is like you asking Windows to have all that.

That is, isn't all this done by the apps which we can pick and choose what we want and not the tablet maker?

EXCEPT that seamless SD CARD request. That would have to be done by Google.
Bob

Collapse -
I didn't understand everything you said...
by BeGooglyBeGrudged / February 16, 2014 10:52 AM PST
In reply to: I'm going with no.

1.) Where would I go where I can offer Google the same feedback posted here? Thank you.
2.) Who made the Gallery app? Google, Android or Samsung?
3.) Where would I go to request Auto Complete Spell Check for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.7 ??
4.) Who would be in charge of implementing the seamless SD Card request?

Thank you for your time.

Collapse -
1. That would be Google Inc.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / February 16, 2014 10:59 AM PST

Sorry but the company info is on the web as well as the Google Forums on such. I don't want to upset you but can you find thee.

2. Google.
3. Great question. I took a quick gander and see no system wide spell check. That is, each app must implement this. Not forced by the OS.
4. Google.

Bob

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Tech Tip

Stuck without Internet and want to watch movies?

CNET shows you how to download movies and TV shows onto your device using Amazon Prime so you'll always be entertained.