Speakeasy

Question

Re; long post...Could this be true?

by volvogirl / September 22, 2013 9:47 AM PDT
Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Re; long post...Could this be true?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Re; long post...Could this be true?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
It's hard to tell
by Steven Haninger / September 22, 2013 10:25 AM PDT

I think that, because this is the persons first and only post in these forums, it could be suspicious. I also see at least one word that's probably racially offensive and am surprised that the forum software didn't catch it. For now, I'd not fret over it but look here and see if the writer and this youtube don't connect. Then make up your mind as to what this person is up to.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrsstomperhere

Collapse -
(NT) she sounds like a nut
by Glenda. / September 22, 2013 11:29 AM PDT
In reply to: It's hard to tell
Collapse -
On this you and I completely agree
by Josh K / September 22, 2013 12:31 PM PDT
In reply to: she sounds like a nut

Now that she's given out her address and phone number, maybe someone can send over the nice men in their white coats to pick her up.

Collapse -
Like they always say
by James Denison / September 22, 2013 3:23 PM PDT

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you. Problem with paranoid people is they tend to attract the types of alternate kooks who love to torment them.

Collapse -
They're Coming To Take Me Away HaHa!
by itsdigger / September 23, 2013 7:51 AM PDT
Collapse -
Sooo..
by Dafydd Forum moderator / September 23, 2013 8:04 AM PDT

...... you must be my age then. Hen.

Dafydd.

Collapse -
soon to be
by itsdigger / September 23, 2013 8:11 AM PDT
In reply to: Sooo..

58 Shocked

Collapse -
Beat you.
by Dafydd Forum moderator / September 23, 2013 8:17 AM PDT
In reply to: soon to be

59 in six months.

Dafydd.

Collapse -
you're right
by itsdigger / September 23, 2013 8:25 AM PDT
In reply to: Beat you.

Aren't Welsh years like dog years? You're gonna be 413 years old lol Devil

Collapse -
Yea.
by Dafydd Forum moderator / September 23, 2013 8:38 AM PDT
In reply to: you're right

I think my back legs are going now!

Dafydd.

Collapse -
A classic!
by James Denison / September 23, 2013 9:03 AM PDT

The first committed stalker song, lol.

Collapse -
I started watching the first one, WOW!!
by volvogirl / September 22, 2013 1:54 PM PDT
In reply to: It's hard to tell

Pretty twitchy. Wonder if she has a medical condition and needs meds. Sounds like a split-personality. Or it could be legit and nobody is taking her seriously. Scary.

Collapse -
Not unheard of in small towns
by James Denison / September 22, 2013 3:25 PM PDT

for residents to tease the town nut just for the entertainment it provides them. Sometimes one person or family becomes the target and the games begin.

Collapse -
you were right to wonder
by Glenda. / September 23, 2013 7:31 AM PDT
http://www.paganspace.net/m/profile?screenName=3v3gq57ss03ka

Relationship Status:
Single
Astrological Sign
gemini
About Me:
bi polar, obsessive compulsive, paranoid schizophrenic,ADHD, ex drug and alcohol addict and signed up as an ordained minister with the U.L.C.
Favorite Books
green mansions, the book of questions,i ching,of mice and men, the bible,harry potter books and the tolkien trilogy
Beliefs / Practices
Spiritual but not Religious, Christian
Other Beliefs/Practices
believe i have been left to my own desires, but that there was a force or guardian angels or god that has been watching me my whole life, and has put me through some really messed up situations, or rather did not direct me AWAY from dangerous situations, but has stepped in on 7 suicide attempts,in uncanny ways to stop my death, giving me a belief that while i am ultimately the one that chooses my path,whether for right or doing things i know to be wrong,i feel if i live my life selfishly doing things for only personal gratification, i will always be given the barest necessities to live, but when i live my life in a giving manner, i am provided with all i want, instead of just what i need
Collapse -
Nice catch, Glenda. Doubt there's any
by drpruner / September 25, 2013 7:47 AM PDT

constructive act we can take.

Collapse -
She posted this herself
by Glenda. / September 25, 2013 1:08 PM PDT

Otherwise I wouldn't have. This woman needs help.

Collapse -
(NT) Yes, I caught that.
by drpruner / September 27, 2013 6:50 AM PDT
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech Tip

Tired of your tricky Wi-Fi password?

Stop trying to memorize a complicated sequence of numbers and letters. Learn how to change the default password.