2. I did this to my machine and can't say it had much benefit. The only thing I was able to do was to give VirtualBox more RAM for some work I was doing and the benefit was marginal. It was there and for the 40 or less bucks it's not a bad deal.
3. Crucial.com has a software to pick the right stick.
First post on here, just to ask some questions.
I have a Toshiba Satellite C670 laptop with 6 GB of RAM.
I want an upgrade to 8GB or higher.
My questions are:
1. What types of RAM would you recommend?
2. It says that only 8GB is compatible, but is this true, Can I add more than 8?
3. How can I/you check what Ram is compatible?
Thanks in advance,