2. No. I'm having more luck with setting N routers to 802.11b/g mode. Your mileage may vary.
3. They claim such but in practice it matters about locations and interfering signals than N or G.
1. If a netbook is equipped with a wireless G network card, will using a wireless N USB adapter upgrade the wireless capabilities of the netbook?
2. If I have wireless G devices, will switching to a wireless N router allow these devices to get a stronger signal from farther distances?
3. Assuming a wireless G device can be upgraded to a wireless N device with a USB adapter, will the wireless N device have an easier time getting a stronger signal from a wireless G router from farther distances?
Thanks in advance for you answers.