Video Games & Consoles forum

General discussion

PS3 Exclusive titles

by Osa007 / November 26, 2006 5:58 AM PST

How many exclusive titles do you thing PS3 will have by the end of the year or next year?

I believe PS3 will have at least nine and may not have any exclusive titles in the double digits at the rate they are losing exclusive titles to Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: PS3 Exclusive titles
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: PS3 Exclusive titles
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
umm...
by ernieve / December 22, 2006 7:06 AM PST
In reply to: PS3 Exclusive titles

how many does the xbox360 have as of right now? let see, Gears of War (!!!), Perfect Dark Zero (i tink thats one), Halo 3 (oops, thats next year),..... hmm, i cant think of anymore. do you know any? i am not all that into sport games (exept NHL Hitz).

Collapse -
Xbox 360 exclusive titles
by Osa007 / December 23, 2006 7:04 AM PST
In reply to: umm...

I do not know too many Xbox 360 exclusive titles, but at least I know that Xbox 360 has better exclusive titles right now and the games are coming sooner. You won't really know whether the PS3 was really worth the $600 price at launch until next Christmas, which is about the time when PS3 will get the system glitches fixed and hopefully better exclusive titles or highly anticipated games come out. All Sony did at E3 and in Japan I believe is show huge demos of upcoming games and make false promises or announcements to build up hype for the PS3. The PS3 seems rushed although Sony had a year to develop it. I mean they did not even make enough good quality systems for everybody to get their hands on one, priced it higher than the Xbox 360 launch price, and are all ready having problems with PS3, which does not make sense because people buy a Sony brand product because it is good quality and lasts a longtime. All this is why Nintendo Wii is selling more than PS3 and the main reason why Sony is playing catch up in a market they are supposed to dominate. Sony is just desperate and wants consumer money so bad because the company is struggling and their stock is falling in Japan so the fact that they are banking on the PS3 to do well is an understatement. This year has been a bad year for for Sony, but their future looks bright next year thanks to the launch of PS3.

Collapse -
from limited of what i know
by ackmondual / December 29, 2006 5:22 AM PST
In reply to: PS3 Exclusive titles

End of yr:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Next year...
Maybe Virtual Fighter 5
some racing game
a FPS?

Nex yr may not be exclusives or even for PS3, but i got too much to do bef the weekend

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Big stars on small screens

Smosh tells CNET what it took to make it big online

Internet sensations Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla discuss how YouTube has changed and why among all their goals, "real TV" isn't an ambition.