2. Yes, but some mistake these as being similar capabilities as a PC. The usual web browser is not as good as your PC.
3. I'd have to know more about "parallel" but most can use the HDTV as a display.
4. As a laptop display? Yes.
Can you share more about this proxy server? It's now something you rarely run into.
I'm looking to buy a Smart TV. Before I start checking out which one is the best, there are a couple of questions I'd like answered and I hope someone will be able to help:
1. Am I able to set the TV up with a Proxy Server?
2. Does the Smart TV have a computer on board?
3. If it does, can I connect a Laptop to the Smart TV in parallel?
4. If the Smart TV cannot be set up with a Proxy Server in the TV itself can it be done through a Laptop connected to the Smart TV?