1. The WiFi in TVs and players is shorter than usual so you want to be withing 20 feet.
2. TRUE!!! The TV is no PC and the web site has to follow some rules if they want Smart TV viewers. It's explained at this link -> http://forums.cnet.com/7723-13973_102-571556/wh-samsung-smart-tv-web-browser-closed-uneexpectedly/?messageId=5354305&tag=rb_content;forums06#message5354305
3. Now that's one you call in.
We bought the player at Costco 3 days ago and I notice the following problems. Are they resolvable?
1. Flaky wireless connection, while all other wireless smart devices work fine. I ended up applying wired approach.
2. I use the web browser to watch Grey's Anatomy on ABC.com. It always crashes (exit page and back to homepage) after initial load.
3. It keeps saying "Invalid Applications" when I click on hulu plus, YouTube, Pandora icons. Apparently these apparently are not downloaded. How to download the apps?
#2 and 3 annoy me the most. I may return the player if I can't resolve them.
Any suggestions? Thank you.