Windows 7 forum

Question

Problem with my pc crash!!!

by Limeno21 / February 18, 2013 10:15 PM PST

This my issue. Im a auto action buyer and when i have 3 browser (IE, firefox, and Chrome)open at the same time it crash every minute. What it could be the reason? I have windows 7 4gb ram intel pentium 2.4ghz and a fast inernet conection.

Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Problem with my pc crash!!!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Problem with my pc crash!!!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Maybe you have more tasks than RAM
by wpgwpg / February 18, 2013 10:42 PM PST

If you have more things started than you have RAM to support, Windows can sometimes crash. Since you didn't provide error messages or codes or how many tasks you were running, I can't be more specific. However RAM is cheap - I recently bought 8 GB for my laptop for $42. One thing you could try is the use of multiple tabs instead of multiple browsers.

Good luck.

Collapse -
Thank you bery much
by Limeno21 / February 19, 2013 12:22 AM PST

Thanks for you promptly answer. I did multiples tab, but i keep chrashing when i get home
I check the error

Collapse -
Answer
There are a lot of reasons for this.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / February 19, 2013 12:28 AM PST

But I can't find out what the crash is. Certain crashes such as all the browsers closing and you start them again tells me one thing.

But the Pentium 2.4GHz tells me to open the case to use the canned air to clean the machine. And if you tell me it's over 5 years old I write about replacing the heat sink compound and while I have it open to see if the CPU and other fans are working.
Bob

Collapse -
All the browses chrash
by Limeno21 / February 19, 2013 12:59 AM PST

Yes, all the browsers closing and i restart them again, and keep doing the same thing continuously. I a hp desktop 1year old.

Collapse -
No Pentium 2.4GHz is 1 year old?
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / February 19, 2013 1:05 AM PST
In reply to: All the browses chrash

The Pentium line is pretty much as an end with the i3 and more taking over. It's a shame the details are missing such as the make/model but let's go with crashing browsers and not crashing PC.

-> Google then do this -> "DISABLE FLASH HARDWARE ACCELERATION."

For each browser it's different.
Bob

Collapse -
Answer
firefox
by mariacateria / February 24, 2013 3:37 PM PST

firefox is always broken~

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Smartphone tip

Hoarding photos on your phone?

Those picture are hogging memory and could be slowing down your phone.