Mac OS forum

Problem with loading pictures !

by Masan94 / July 9, 2013 12:03 AM PDT

hello everyone, it's been a week since i have a problem when loading the content of a webpage especially the pictures in a ".jpeg" extension.
Besides, this problem persists regalrdless of the browser i'm using and this is a screenshott showing an exemple of the problem :

I have already tried the zoom, updates etc... but no results.
Please help me !!!

Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Problem with loading pictures !
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Problem with loading pictures !
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Clarification Request
Can't see any issue on that screen.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / July 9, 2013 12:07 AM PDT

It's a full screen shot so why not paint an arrow to the problem?

Collapse -
RE:Can't see any issue on that screen
by Masan94 / July 9, 2013 12:22 AM PDT
Collapse -
Now it's too small.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / July 9, 2013 12:29 AM PDT

Here it looked fine. But thanks for the circle and more explanation.

Did you try it in Chrome and the page is too small for me to look at the URL on my computer.

Collapse -
Here it is !
by Masan94 / July 9, 2013 8:12 AM PDT
In reply to: Now it's too small.

I tried different browsers and different websites but the problem is the same, for example in the Cnet website the red band on top of the page is pixelated, the problem occurs with every pictures that have an extension ".jpeg" :\

I hope this time it will be clear :

Collapse -
Which Apple is this?
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / July 10, 2013 1:30 AM PDT
In reply to: Here it is !

The screen looks to be larger than normal and my bet on the background is they never designed the web page to be looked at on the big screen.

It's a shame I can't try that URL but the print is too small for me to read it and try it to see what it looks like here.

Good luck on this. I tried a few times but you have not shared the URL so I can't look at the site.

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

CNET Holiday Gift Guide

Looking for great gifts under $100?

Trendy tech gifts don't require a hefty price tag. Choose from these CNET-recommended useful and high-quality gadgets.