Lets check the hard drive functionality. To access Dell Diagnostics, follow these steps:
1. Turn on (or restart) your computer.
2. When the Dell logo appears, press 2-3 times.
3. When the 'One Time Boot Menu' appears, highlight 'Boot to Utility Partition' and press.
4. When the Dell Diagnostics main menu appears, select Express test and share the results.
5. If the diagnostics complete without errors, reboot PC.
Check if the hard drive is detected in BIOS. To access BIOS, press F2 key at Dell Splash screen. Use the down arrow key to highlight Drives and press Enter. Highlight Drive 0: SATA-0 and check Drive details as shown in the image.
Try to boot the system to Safe Mode.
Hope this helps.
Please revert for any clarification.
Thanks and Regards,