The issue that you are experiencing is something that our tech support team can help you resolve. If you have not yet done so, please open a support ticket by doing the following:
1. Open the CNET customer service home page: http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter your e-mail address.
4. In the "Category" section, use the drop-down menu to select "CNET TechTracker".
5. In the description field, be sure to also provide any additional e-mail addresses that you may have registered with CNET.
6. Use the submit button to send us the information.
7. A confirmation page with your ticket information should appear. When it does, copy or print the information for your records.
CNET TechTracker Support
It seems to only show updates for my previous desktop, a Windows XP Professional. I now get the following message when I use it on my New desktop.
Your CNET TechTracker account does not have any computers assigned to it. You must add a computer to your account in order to view scan results. To add a computer to your account, download and install CNET TechTracker on that computer.
I've downloaded and installed CNET TechTracker on my new computer, but I get the above message. I cannot find the proper way to add the new computer to my account. Could you help me with this please?