Headphones & Mp3 Players forum

Resolved Question

Problem MP3 player

by technicalhelp / February 11, 2013 8:06 PM PST

Problems with mp3 player
My player: sodial black mp3 player

When I bought it, it worked like an angel. No problems at all

Problems started after I deleted my few songs from my player, it deleted, but I couldn't add more songs. I deleted all, still cannot add more songs : when I want to transfer data to player it says it needs formatting, I tried to format it to FAT32 and FAT, but it says protected, cannot be formatted, the radio works fine on the player

I think I need to restore the factory setting but don't know how and I can't find drivers/software for this player. I did get disk with this. But when I try to reinstall the drivers through device manager it cannot find anything on the disk, may be because the drivers on the disk is window98, as it say win98 but my window is xp, not sure though how can I transfer the information from the disk to player or re-install the actual one rather the plug and play one, at the moment when check the driver its say generic audio, please help my wife bought this for me few days ago, if I don't getting to work, will be sleeping in the shed feel pity it cold

technicalhelp has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer »
Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Problem MP3 player
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Problem MP3 player
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Best Answer as chosen by technicalhelp

Collapse -
Re: mp3 player
by Kees_B Forum moderator / February 11, 2013 8:35 PM PST
In reply to: Problem MP3 player
Collapse -
MP3 Player
by technicalhelp / February 11, 2013 10:16 PM PST
In reply to: Re: mp3 player

Yes it was, I just realised I gone missing!!!!, thanks for your quick response

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the school year

Smart tech for smart students

Forget the pencils and notebooks. Gear up your students with these portable and powerful note-taking machines.