Samsung forum

General discussion

Problem in Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570

by amitphpprogrammer / February 16, 2011 2:08 PM PST

Hi guys,
Day before yesterday, i purchased Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570. It is really good mobile but when i try to connect usb data cable to my lenovo laptop, it asks me for Samsung Android USB Driver. It must be plug n play btw but it does not. I searched for the driver but couldn't able to found any so my data cable does not works now. Please help me getting Samsung Android USB driver or send me the link from where i can able to download and my data cable works fine then.
Thanks in advance,

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Problem in Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Problem in Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
help needed
by mohitgalaxypop / February 27, 2011 3:35 AM PST

I am not able to figure out how to forward messages which are in my inbox of my Samsung Galaxy Pop s5570 ...............please help.

Collapse -
(NT) just long press on msg body forward optn ll be dere
by sud44 / June 1, 2011 4:46 AM PDT
In reply to: help needed
Collapse -
answer to query
by pratikshawassan / August 30, 2011 2:48 PM PDT

you keep a finger on the messege to be forwarded for a while..and it opens a pg with options of delete,forward,lock and so on.u select the desired task and tab..

Collapse -
I am not able to figure out how to forward messages which ar
by padmu_123 / September 15, 2011 1:10 AM PDT

Hi Mohit tats very easy long press on the msg u want to send u ll get forward option.....

Collapse -
by rajdeepgalaxypop / December 17, 2011 11:42 PM PST

Open your messages and go to that message which you wish to forward. Long press on that message and you will get several options ~ forward, being one. Select forward. You can now forward to whomever you want to .

Collapse -
Problem in Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / March 1, 2011 2:14 AM PST

When you insert the cable for standard docking procedures, try this:

1. Press the menu hard button on the face of the phone
2. Press the Settings soft button
3. Select the "Applications" option
4. Select the "USB Settings" option
5. Then select either "Mass Storage" or "Ask on connection"

If the computer is asking for drivers, then it's possible that you have "USB Debugging" selected. This is only for expert use, and should probably be turned off for daily use. This setting can be found by following up the Step 3, as listed above, and then selecting the "Development" option.

Does that help?

Collapse -
unable to sync using Samsung galaxy pop
by KahlanM / April 5, 2011 11:49 PM PDT

thank you Samsung HD tech,the USB mass storage docking procedure really helped..though ,I am just wondering if anyone else is having an issue when trying to connect to Google?
Though initially i did sign up to Google account and accessed mail and G-talk.Latter on i am unable to access my mail,it says "NO connection",likewise,G-talk ,in vain...

I have full internet access,data capability but i could only access my mail once and henceforth i have a sync problem.Though in accounts and settings i have my background data and auto sync checked,manage account says--->> sync is currently experiencing problems,it will be back shortly..
I couldn't figure out whether its a sync problem or my GPRS setup problem or Wi-Fi...
i would like extended help if u link me up to a support site for further issues!!!

Collapse -
problem installing games
by Rrancho / July 18, 2011 9:16 PM PDT

i am unable to install games from Market. whenever i try to install i get a message "installation failed". i am unable to install softwares also. please help me

Collapse -
The most common reason for install failures is...
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / July 19, 2011 3:18 AM PDT

Space. Uninstall some other apps and try again.

Still failed? Then be sure not to ask Samsung. You want to get in touch with the App's author.

Collapse -
gallery problem
by annu576 / November 8, 2011 7:48 PM PST

i was facing the same problem of the usb connection but thanks to the steps you gave it was really helpful but i still cannot see my pictures on the computer. as i click pictures they directly get stored in the gallery, how can i transfer these images to my memory card so i can view them in my computer?

Collapse -
Samsung Pop CDMA SCH-I559
by Maha_Nanju / July 28, 2011 10:28 PM PDT

My phone goes dead often and needs restart kindly help if any thing to be done at sofware level.

Collapse -
I've seen that.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / July 29, 2011 2:23 AM PDT

My friends did that in the afternoon for many days. I asked him to try something simple. Plug it in the charger during lunch and his problem vanished. I wonder.

Collapse -
Samsung POP CDMA SCH - 559
by gmaratha / October 12, 2011 11:39 AM PDT
In reply to: I've seen that.

I too have the same problem; has been doing the restart from last 12 hours even when on charging. No clues why...

Collapse -
Samsung Pop CDMA SCH-1559
by snagrawal05 / September 11, 2011 2:26 PM PDT

I am a Reliance CDMA user. I and my sister (also a reliance cdma user) purchased 2 hand sets in April & May 2011. Both of us are facing peculiar problems with the hand sets:

1. It switches off all by it self even when battery is fully charged.
2. In last one week, thrice, both the hand sets kept behaving peculiarly at the same time. It switched on & after showing that scanning media, immediately switched off. This thing kept continuing for allmost one hour last sunday at 10.00 AM, wednesday at 3.30 PM, continued for 1 to 2 hours. Even taking out battery did not help as it behaved same way once the battery was put in.
3. Today morning - 12-9-11, the same thing happned from 6.30 AM till 9.00 AM in both hand sets. I was at Kolhapur & my sister had been at Mumbai.
4. I took out the sim card & observed for 15 minutes, it did not switch off.

I am frustrated. Both hand sets behave this way at same time. Is any other member ever experienced it? Is it a service provider problem, or the hand set does not match reliance service or hand set fault?

Can any body help?

SN Agrawal

Collapse -
Samsung Pop CDMA SCH I559
by cybervivek / September 11, 2011 7:37 PM PDT

I also bought the model SCH I559 Samsung Galaxy Pop CDMA. I am facing exactly the same problem as above. Could any one help please.

Have already called up the support desk but all executives were busy so they have said they will call back.

Collapse -
Samsung Pop CDMA SCH I559
by cnu406 / October 29, 2011 1:42 PM PDT

if u will try installing the antivirus might fix the problem.............. Cool

Collapse -
When scree is locked a black horizontal line is displaying
by bheem_pop / September 8, 2011 2:08 PM PDT

<span id="INSERTION_MARKER"> <span id="INSERTION_MARKER"> <span id="INSERTION_MARKER"> When a screen is locked , a black <span id="INSERTION_MARKER"> horizontal line is displaying and when screen is unlocked that line is not visible .<span id="INSERTION_MARKER">

<span id="INSERTION_MARKER">what is the problem and how to resolve this issue.

<span id="INSERTION_MARKER">Please help

<span id="INSERTION_MARKER">Thanks in advance.

<span id="INSERTION_MARKER">Thanks
<span id="INSERTION_MARKER">Bheem

Collapse -
My bet.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / September 9, 2011 5:57 AM PDT

My bet is some service droid will reset it to it's factory settings. You may want to talk to the cellular support line then 1800SAMSUNG for other ideas.

Collapse -
(NT) Hi Bheem_pop even i m having same problem..
by padmu_123 / September 14, 2011 6:45 PM PDT
Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Coming soon

Get behind the wheel with Roadshow

Love cars? Climb into the driver's seat for the latest videos, reviews, shopping advice and picks by our editors delivered to your inbox every week.