Phones forum

General discussion

PRINTING PICS FROM CELL PHONE?

by Faddu / July 21, 2004 10:07 AM PDT

Is there a website that prints pics from a cell phone? I remember seeing an ad about a website that does this. I have tried saving the pics and printing them on my printer and at the Kodak Printing Machines and the quality is not that great because the size expands.

Does anyone know what the website is? thanks

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: PRINTING PICS FROM CELL PHONE?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: PRINTING PICS FROM CELL PHONE?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: the size expands. ?
by ChuckT / July 21, 2004 4:39 PM PDT

So, why let the picture expand when you print it?
If you think you can control that, think again,
think IrfanView.

Or many other image tools, too.

With IrfanView you can control the size, making it larger or smaller than whatever size it originally was. You can change the aspect ratio, as well (making it wider and less tall, or vice versa).

Collapse -
Re: the size expands. ?
by strykernyc / August 6, 2004 12:06 AM PDT

get a real camera phone like the sprintpcs phone they have like 1.5 and up mega pixal like digital camera u cant get better than that on a phone for now. wth would u want to print a picture of a phone it suck dont expect anything good get a $50 digital camera, phones are to talk camera on a cell phone is stupid useless thing

Collapse -
i wonder...
by bioforcer / August 1, 2005 6:56 PM PDT

is it possible to use irfanview to save pics from my samsung e800 phone to PC and then send via e-mail? i have the PC link cable, but i need help using it...

thanx

Collapse -
Printing pictures from cell phone
by lrivas1 / August 1, 2005 10:13 AM PDT

We found an easy method for printing pictures taken with a cell phone. Cingular provides the ability to send pictures as an e-mail attachment. We simply send it to our e-mail address and use our home PC to read the mail. Then we save the attachment and we can print it in our PIXMA printer or ship it on the internet to a printing service of our choice.

Collapse -
Kodak Mobile Service
by iknowphones / October 22, 2005 7:11 AM PDT

Kodak Mobile service allows you to order prints online for pretty cheap or just take them off of your cell and save them on their website/have them emailed to you. It is cheap and good! go to www.kodakmobile.com

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Tech explained

Do you know what an OLED TV is?

CNET explains how OLED technology differs from regular TVs, and what you need to know to make the right shopping decision.