The setup looks OK, I would probably try to manage the cables a bit better as they might block the air flow.
Average idle temp should be around 30-40. Anything higher than 75 when playing games should be a cause for concern.
Here is a link for pictures on how to:
I have a confusion regarding placing cooling fans.
I have the following fans connected to my system. I want to know if their positions are correct or i need extra fans to cool my system.
1) 120mm lower front intake fan
2) 80mm side case fan (upper sucking air in greater RPM)
3) 80mm side case fan (below upper side case fan exhaust reduced RPM compared to upper side fan)
4)one CPU fan towards heat sink
5) PSU fan which is sucking air from near the CPU heat sink block and there is an open went to outside through which air is exhausted.( PSU is located on top rear corner of the case)
6) 80mm cooling exhaust fan just below psu (there is a 120 mm vent below the PSU. i placed a 80mm CPU fan there )
MY computer's idle temp is around 43-45 degree C
and during games like test drive unlimited, it is around 59-61 degree C
is that normal temp and if ne extra cooling is required?
the side exhaust fan is facing the video card (Nvidia 9600 GT). i thought it could remove heat from it.
link to my CPU setup image is below