You noted when you boot up you get an "alert" about " c:\windows\system32\pomijowu.dll". You never mentioned what the alert said. Does it give you a ""Cannot find...", "Could not run...", "Error loading... or "specific module could not be found" message? If so, let us know. It could be that the file may have been removed during an A/V scan or a different sort of tool. If the file was removed but not the entry, Windows will display an error message indicating that the file was not found. Without knowing if this is the case, try scanning with the below.
SUPERAntiSpyware FREE Editon in Safe Mode.
? Load SUPERAntiSpyware and click the Check for Updates button.
? Once the update has finished, exit SUPERAntiSpyware. Please do NOT run a scan yet!
? Open SUPERAntiSpyware and click the Scan your Computer button.
? On the right, tick Perform Complete Scan and then click Next below.
? SUPERAntiSpyware will scan your computer and when it?s finished it will list all the infections it has found.
? Make sure that they all have a check next to them, and then click Next.
? Click Finish and you will be taken back to the main interface.
? If asked to reboot please do so, in order to delete any necessary files.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT open any other windows or programs while SUPERAntiSpyware is scanning
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here or here.
Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform Quick Scan, then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart.
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Temporarily disable these programs or permit them to allow the changes.
If the above doesn't help, perhaps you might provide some additional information about your problem.
Best of luck..
When I boot I alway get a alert about c:\windows\system32\pomijowu.dll
What is pomijowu.dll and how do I get rid of it?