- Does it change if you copy the file to the hard disk before trying to play it?
- What program do you use to play it?
- What is the file extension of those video files?
- What does "no use with my video editing software" mean exactly?
- What is your video editing software?
- Did the camera come with software to play the video's from the camera? Did you use that?
Hi, I own a Sanyo Xacti HD1000 camera and have no problems recording videos. When I play them back (using the 'PLAY' feature on the camera itself) i have no problems, but when I attach the SD card to my laptop and try to play a video I recorded, the video is very glitchy/choppy or plays perfectly for a second, then the picture freezes while the time continues as normal. When I open the video files (MP4) in Windows Media player only a screenshot from the video is shown, but the sound is fine.
Most importantly, the videos are of no use to me with my video editing software.
Please help! I Can't find a solution to this anywhere on the internet.