8 total posts
Re:pictures or icon won't show up when i got on websites...
1. The article [Q283807] discusses a problem concerning the display of a red "X" or a placeholder - blue triangle and green circle, if Encoding has been set to anything but Western European (Windows). The article [Q274291] also explains this may happen when receiving a message from a proprietary e-mail system such as AOL. Be familiar with, "Q303487."
2. When viewing a Web page which attempts to load an ActiveX control, a red X may be displayed instead, the ActiveX control may not be loaded, or the Web page may display an error message, [Q262380]:
3. Remember that applications installed which provide options for "add blocking" or "popup stopping" may prevent viewing graphics. Set the appropriate settings. See this site for "Norton" products.
4. This Microsoft TechNet "appendix" provides detailed information for troubleshooting IEv6.
Re:Re:pictures or icon won't show up when i got on websites...
Thank you! Havn't fixed it yet but i checked the properties on a pic and it's a cgi file.
browser pictures will not open,
I USE GOOGLE CHROME, I HAVE TRIED IE STILL THE SAME. H/P DID A CHECK OF ALL DRIVERS. STILL CAN NOT OPEN IMPORTANT ITEMS, LIKE E-MAIL SQUARES THAT MAY HOLD INFO I NEED. GREEN BOX IN CENTER WILL NOT OPEN , I REFRESH A FEW TIMES SOMETIMES THEN I WILL GET A COUPLE OPEN BUT NOT ALL. PLEASE E-MAIL ME... email@example.com
I REALLY NEED TO FIX THIS, IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. INTERNET STRENGTH IS EXCELLENT.
You have more than one problem
You've done 3 things you shouldn't have, causing me to be suspicious:
1) You posted the same thing twice in 2 minutes,
2) You posted your email address,
3) YOU POSTED IN ALL CAPS.
All 3 of these make me think you're a spammer and someone I'd never send an email to. If you don't know better than do these things, it makes me wonder if I should attempt to help you even though I'd like to.
This old thread is now closed.