iPhones, iPods, & iPads forum

Question

Picture apps for Ipad2

by ralef113 / March 21, 2012 1:11 AM PDT

Maybe somebody can help me. I am looking for a business app for taking a picture and then adding a comment for that picture and then taking another and so on and so on. I have to be able to set a file name so all the pictures taken will be under that heading. I also have to be able to send that file to another Ipad or another computer. Is there such an app out there? I am not a techy so please be gentle*lol*

Answer This Ask For Clarification
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Picture apps for Ipad2
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Picture apps for Ipad2
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Clarification Request
hmm..
by wimso / March 28, 2012 10:32 PM PDT
In reply to: Picture apps for Ipad2

maybe instagram?
kartony

Note: This post was edited by a forum moderator to edit out signature link which is prohibited on 03/29/2012 at 11:30 AM PT

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Try this....
by birdmantd Forum moderator / March 21, 2012 1:37 AM PDT

Go to the iTunes application store and search for "photo editor". You should get a list of applications. I wish I could suggest a specific app, but I cannot. Hopefully, someone will be able to offer a more specific application and post the name here. Good luck.

Collapse -
Photo editor
by ralef113 / March 21, 2012 3:16 AM PDT
In reply to: Try this....

Thank you...I have gone into Photo Editor and am looking at what is being offered. Hopefully i will find something there that will suit my needs.

Collapse -
Answer
You also should look into iPhoto too
by Pepe7 / March 21, 2012 2:48 AM PDT

There may be at least a partial feature set for you using iPhoto, instead of some sort of sharing/social media app.

One workaround would be to rename them on a PC or Mac the way you need them to appear/be organized, then re-sync with the iPad where you can send to clients as needed. Of course if your goal is to be able to do this away from the PC or Mac on the fly this isn't ideal.

Collapse -
Answer
ipad to pc
by ralef113 / March 21, 2012 3:21 AM PDT

Hello...thanks for that suggestion but i was hoping to just use the Ipad without making it too difficult a system to use.I will need more than one person doing the picture taking on more than one project at a time so it would be very handy with an App that allows a picture then a comment and then again another pictute and a comment.Envision say a receiving inspection on a project where you look for defects and take a picture of what you find and be able to say where and how much damage and then move to the next defect.

Collapse -
photo editing
by pinkzroxor / March 21, 2012 11:24 AM PDT
In reply to: ipad to pc

I don't quite understand what you mean by comments on photo. Are you talking about adding text on the photo or comments like how people post comments on facebook pictures ?

Collapse -
pic posting
by ralef113 / March 21, 2012 9:11 PM PDT
In reply to: photo editing

I dont have a facebook account so i am unsure what you mean, but comments below the picture would be prefferable. If comments are on the picture sometimes they are not readable depending on what text color you use.

Collapse -
photo comments
by pinkzroxor / March 22, 2012 10:07 AM PDT
In reply to: pic posting

okay I get what you mean. you're talking about like how if you were to use a polaroid picture you write comments under the picture right ?

it's a bit more complicated than you think. You'd probably be better off using photoshop to get that done.
I haven't found anyone finding the need to add a comment to a picture itself.

Collapse -
Answer
Did you try the Polaroid App?
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / March 22, 2012 10:47 AM PDT
Collapse -
Polaroid
by ralef113 / March 26, 2012 7:56 PM PDT

Hi...I checked it out but I dont think that will work for my application. I am checking out iphoto and Camera Prime to see if they do what i need. Thank you for your suggestion.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Tech explained

Do you know what an OLED TV is?

CNET explains how OLED technology differs from regular TVs, and what you need to know to make the right shopping decision.