...which cellular carrier do you intend you use? Understand, the phones won't always work across the different carriers.
My wife would like to replace her adequate existing phone with one that allows her to sync her gmail contacts. I'm not sure that Android is required but know that it allows such syncing.
* Large text display - her eyesight is adequate to drive, but she needs large text
* Large buttons to make number entry easy.
* Good volume - hearing aid compatible
* Gmail contacts sync - via USB syncing would be fine.
* Clamshell form factor desirable, but not firm requirement
Any suggestions or experience would be most welcome.
If I should be posting elsewhere please tell me.