can anyone tell me about nokia 5700 xpress music.i heard its

music quality is pretty good,but its 2mp camera quality is not

upto the mark.anyone who purchased it,or moderators please

inform me about its music and camera quality,and whether it is a

value product

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: nokia5700 xpress music
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: nokia5700 xpress music
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Nokia 5700 Xpress Music Best Phone
by vb.vatti / September 22, 2007 2:38 PM PDT
In reply to: nokia5700 xpress music

I think you are not femiliar with mobile handset.
This Nokia 5700 Xpress Music is the Best Phone in its Price Range. Simply I can say the best phone in low budjet. I bought it three months back after comparing the features of different models&Brands avilable in the market.
First you properly set your phone camera settings. Go throgh each and every options available in the handset. If you compare the quality of video or image it is better than N72 and N70. I am using the images taken this camera in my office presentation at meetings. You can not imagine that....such a good quality. The internet browsing is very fast like any thing. I am using yahoo messenger msn messenger on my mobile. Music is good as the phone was music phone.
If you need any software or apps and codings for this S60 3rd you can contact me.

Collapse -
Nokia 5700 is great
by lyndatu / October 14, 2007 1:15 PM PDT
In reply to: nokia5700 xpress music

Nokia 5700 XpressMusic is indeed a very great phone. Superb music quality, as well as it is stereo. But the camera, well, it is not up to the mark, it depends on your lighting conditions, but it is still decent and does a great job giving you high quality pictures. The rest of the features are awesome: 2.2" QVGA screen supporting 16 million colors, great twist design, user-friendly and easy-to-use software, admirable calling quality, high memory, games and applications, and many more. It's definitely worth the price, in fact it's pretty too low for such an awesome phone, but this reflects some lacking smartphone features, but it really isn't very important and I highly recommend you this phone if you are a fun-lover.

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

CNET bought a house!

Take a look inside the house where we will be testing connected locks, thermostats and other smart home products so we can tell a complete story.